Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Raspberry Lemon Water Kefir



Over the last few several months I have been taking an online eCourse. The past two weeks we have been making water kefir. I have been looking forward to this class since I started. The first batch was not to my taste, it fermented longer and in our climate it would take less time as we are so warm and humid, as well as I keep the house at 80 degrees all the time with the air one. We were also to use organic grape juice to flavor it. Grape Juice is not my favorite juice, YUCK! So this time, I tried organic raspberry lemonade, and wouldn't you know it is perfect. Absolutely perfect! My kids love it! They can't wait for more. I am brewing another batch as we speak. I also made some popsicles with the remainder that didn't fit into the bottles after everyone had a round.

No comments:

Post a Comment